Friday 29 August 2008

We have a Design Team!

Wooohoooooo!
Such a hard decision to make, I originally thought i'd choose 4 DT members, and ended up offering the position to 10 of you!
I have enjoyed visiting your blogs, seeing your work, I've looked at your blogs as a whole not just the DT submissions.
I have reams of paper here with all your names on and notes about your work, I then managed to whittle it down to ooo must have been about 30 or so of you!
so I called in the help of my kids and my friends, who wrote out their list of faves too, I then combined all the lists and noted down the 10 most popular.
And the DT was born! ;)
I have notified those chosen and am waiting for them all to reply.
I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for submitting your entries, I'm so sorry that I couldn't choose you all.

So, without further ado, please say hello to the Sketch Saturday design team!



and of course me...

So looking forward to working with you all xx


20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jo.... and panel of judges (namely da'family) Really am looking forward to working with such talented crafters!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, well done Jo, that was a difficult decision with so many wonderul entries, I'm so pleased to be part of such a talented team, congrats to all the other team members, look forward to working with you all
    Thanks again Jo
    lv Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all....great choice for a dt Jo, well done...can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations...hope you all have a brilliant weekend. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's exciting isn't it?!

    Sandra, could you email me please?

    siggishop(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk
    I need your email addy to allow you access to the blog

    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you all. well done. look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concratolations to the new DT members. Must been hard to choose :), but you did a great job Jo. So good luck to you all.:)

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still on cloud nine here :). I am so happy and thankful to have made it into a team of such talented people. I'm sure it was a very tough job to choose from all those wonderful entries. I'm looking forward to working with you all and working with Jo's great sketches.

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very very happy !!!
    Thanks Jo for this confiance !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I am so honored that you picked me :) Thanks JO and Congrats to my fellow DT members :)
    I am playing Tigger today :) Bouncing all around here ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo thanks

    I am pleased much

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girls, well done! Looking forward to see al the creations :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the other members of the DT. Can't wait to get started. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, thank you so much hun... well you know excited I was from my email, lol and thanks to the judging panel.. Congrats to everyone, looking forward to working with you all
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the new DT. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations girls! Looking forward to seeing your cards!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all the new dt members, can't wait to see your future designs!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to you all.
    well done. look forward to seeing your creations.
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to all :-)
    Looking forward to see everyone's work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much Jo. I am so excited to be part of this amazing Design Team!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!